Magical Mycoheterotroph Eco Tote Bag
Show off your love of our local mycoheterotrophic plants and native forest orchids with this sturdy tote bag. Choose from black or natural cotton.
This design is a celebration of the magical Mycoheterotrophs and native orchids of the Pacific Northwest! The design was conceived by me and brought to fruition by the talented Suzi McCrae. Represented are Candystick(Allotropa virgata), Ghost Pipe in pink and white(Monotropa uniflora), Striped and Spotted Coral Root(Corallorhiza sp.), Pinesap(Monotropa hypopitys), Pinedrops(Pterospora andromedea), Calypso orchid(Calypso bulbosa), and the Gnome plant(Hemitomes congestum).
Show your love of the PNW forest flora with this locally created and conceived artwork.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!